re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
OK. Wish it was the other way around since now so many choices.
Anyhow I choose to keep my question.
Before partition?
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
OK. Wish it was the other way around since now so many choices.
Anyhow I choose to keep my question.
Before partition?
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
Mr.Jinnah’s famous speech after partition?
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
YES
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
Call for Pakistan?
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
No
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
Did it occur at Lahore?
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
Yes
Yes
![]()
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
Both of you got it right :k:
Yes it was the 23rd March 1940 Pakistan resolution :D***
re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)
![]()
aap ne pehle yes kion kaha tha Xenophanez. Yeh be-imani hai, mere paise wapis karein. I am not playing. ![]()
Kasooti -11
***Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event in 20 questions
Here are the rules***
Today’s Kasooti has been suggested by a member Diwana and it is a Famous Personality ! ***
Re: Kasooti -11
Alive?
Re: Kasooti -11
man or woman?
Re: Kasooti -11
1- Alive? Cannot ask both options or multiple options you know. ![]()
Ans: No
Re: Kasooti -11
male/female?
Re: Kasooti -11
2- Male.
The answer can only be yes or no guys.
Re: Kasooti -11
died before 1900?
Re: Kasooti -11
Eastern?
Re: Kasooti -11
I will let Mods take over. They know the answer. More fun that way.
Re: Kasooti -11
OK whoever gets the chance first, Mods or me.
3- Yes.
4- Yes
Re: Kasooti -11
I know the answer I know the answer ![]()
Ok back to the game xD
Yes.
Yes.