Re: Kasooti -V
excused. i edited : p
Re: Kasooti -V
excused. i edited : p
Re: Kasooti -V
we have already give a loooottttt of major hints, and let go a looott of crappy questions : p
Re: Kasooti -V
Say it ain’t so!!! That would be misleading us and there’s a price to pay for that ![]()
Re: Kasooti -V
keyfobs arent laser..
Re: Kasooti -V
Yes it needs other components for it to be meaningful
Re: Kasooti -V
yeah yeah she was right
Re: Kasooti -V
are you 100% certain it is laser-based, aceones? 20 years ago, laser wasnt even around outside labs…
Re: Kasooti -V
ok one last question left. you are pretty close!
Re: Kasooti -V
not a question
like a LED in a remote control??
Re: Kasooti -V
Heh yeah, I just wasn’t sure if they knew what they were talking about lol… I think Aceones took this too seriously ![]()
Re: Kasooti -V
laser as we know today is just a concentrated beam of light. and i said it uses laser mostly, but not entirely dependent on it
Re: Kasooti -V
I thought about keyless car remote - but that may not be it.
Re: Kasooti -V
tv remotes arent laser, they are infra red devices…
car remotes are in the radio freq..
Re: Kasooti -V
not really, i’m enjoying to people smack you heads : p
Re: Kasooti -V
I am thinking it’s Bluetooth Technology. But it hasnt been around for more than 20 years. Or has it?
Re: Kasooti -V
should i take it as final guess???
Re: Kasooti -V
NO
Re: Kasooti -V
i haz the feelingz this is gonna be one big letdown and aceones is gonna get lynched. ![]()
Re: Kasooti -V
Bluetooth isn’t laser either. And its supposed to be portable as well. And it works in conjuction with another component. I’m not too sure now.
Re: Kasooti -V
you wish : D