Re: faith
Once HAzrat Musa (a.s) asked Allah (swt) " Why do you give so much pain to a believer in this world ?"
Allah showed him a sight of Jannah and said " This is what I have kept for him after he passes the test of this world"
HAzrat Musa (a.s) replied " I swear by your honor and I swear by your grace that even if a man's hands and feet are cut and he lives from the beginning of mankind till Qayamah in such a way that his body is continuously dragged on the ground, and after that he gets what you just showed me, than he has seen no pain at all"
Hazrat Musa(a.s) then asked " Why do you give too much comfort and facilities to non-believers in this world ?"
Allah showed him a sight of hell.
Hazrat Musa (a.s) said " I swear by your honour and I swear by your grace that if a man live from the beginning of mankind till the end as a king and all humans serve him with all facilities, and after that he goes to the place which you just showed me, that man has not at all seen any pleasure in his life"
hmmmmm....i'm confused....Shouldnt this be the opposite way....
i mean the story you just mentioned.....
Shouldnt the word jannah be replaced with hell in the first incident
and vice versa in the second one.....