Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
well done PS!
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
well done PS!
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Well done PartySlims.
Bitter good game and clue. :k:
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Thanks guys, all credit should go to hareem for pointing me in the right track.
SO congrats to Hareem and the rest of you as well for narrowing it down!!
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Never mind! Congrats Slims!
![]()
How about Malaysian food this time?
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
why are lawyers so slow…
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
@Sehrysh : hehehe..I was abt to ask that question…but then I thought I dnt wnt to bring us to Question 19 and then blow it all out ![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
awww congrats Partyslims.
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Cause it takes them ages just to get through one brief.
Oh sorry was that rhetorical. :halo:
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Nasi Goreng here we come!
I know you havent had a go yet Aaliyah so if you want the next one its yours!!!
Thanks to you hareem.. great teamwork on that one.
![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
![]()
![]()
and another one for Slims. I’m taking my flower back!
BTW, it’s not called being slow, it’s called being thorough ![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
^okkkkkk ![]()
Do I PM to Xeno?
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Yes, you can send a pm to Xeno since he’s around. Xeno please give my turn to aaliyah.
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Xeno, BBCue and Sheyn.
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
Yes Aaliyah, you can PM me.
Kasauti – XXXVII
***Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event/inventions/technology in 20 questions
Last game was won by PartySLims. Good game PartySlims and Bitter. For this game PartySlim has passed his turn to Aaliyahkhan1. Aaliyahkhan1 has suggested a *****Person ****. **
Rules:
Re: Kasauti – XXXVI
^ok done!!!
I hope I dnt mess things up guys
I already have wikipedia opened up ![]()
Re: Kasauti – XXXVII
Is it a male?
Re: Kasauti – XXXVII
Is he alive?
Re: Kasauti – XXXVII
Re: Kasauti – XXXVII
Dead woman ![]()
Did she die before 1950?