Kasouti/20 questions (archive)

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Mafia is out coz a gangster and mafia is almost the same…

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

did his daughter have a TV show in the US?

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

well Faris Udeen asked if he was a gangster - so am discounting PS question… ok guys will be off for ten minutes…

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

I lol’d when I saw your question too! But like aaliyah said, bitter’s response that he’s not a gangster makes me think he’s not mafia either.

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

American criminal, not a serial killer but a murderer, died way after 1925, died a natural death.Was he James Earl Ray?

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

I am lost…what other kind oh criminals are there? hmmm…I wonder if he was a con-artist…what do you guys think? (this is not a question)

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Who else comes to mind as a criminal - serial killers, rapists, murderers, bank robbers, thieves, gangsters/mafia, disgraced evangelists and politicians - what other criminals get a lot of notoriety?

The thing with the evangelists and politicians - bitter’s already said no to that category of person.

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

… :hmmm:

Anything to do with the KKK?

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

^NO!!! he already answered it! :emmy:

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Well if by Haeerrm’s thinking, it could be an assasin so then maybe even Lee Harvey Oswald.

Sehrysh.. get out of my brain!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

was he like me - criminally shmexy?

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Ohhh..I wonder if he is that guy who killed John Lenon? (not a question)

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

ok…hareem - you are on the right track ( about the kind of crime) - afraid its the biggest clue I can give!

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

^@ Queer: I doubt it your in a masterclass of your own.. :@:

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

  1. American criminal, not a serial killer but a murderer, died way after 1925, died a natural death.Was he James Earl Ray?
    No

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

So was I right then with Lee harvey Oswald? :faizy:

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Yes…got it on the 19th!

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

loooool <3

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

Well done PS :cheer:

Re: Kasauti – XXXVI

OMG!! only 2 more questions to goooooooooooo!!! :eek:

*Edit…PS well done!!!