Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
I thought I had it!
Okay, was he from the US?
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
I thought I had it!
Okay, was he from the US?
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
BTW, Slims you’d better not be catching me out on semantics - to clarify, I had meant Martin Luther King Jr. - and this is not a separate question than # 8.
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Was he African American?
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
![]()
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
sheeesh, I don’t do lawyery tricks like you
I know what you meant.
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Malcolm X?
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
I know the civil rights question could either bring you to him quickly or throw you off track, but lot for people do think he did a lot for African American rights.
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
And besides, at how narrow you guys had the field down to, there weren’t too many people left to choose from either. ![]()
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
It’s all due to intelligent questioning by Sehrysh ![]()
I’m lazy and I’d like to pass my chance please!
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Malcolm X was my next guess too ![]()
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
That’s nice. ![]()
Re: Kasauti - XXVIII
Well done Jojo! We need fresh blood in the competition!
Kasauti — XXIX
***Pretty simple game. You have to guess a famous person or place or event/inventions/technology in 20 questions
Sehrysh has suggested a***** FAMOUS PERSONALITY ****. **
Rules:
These rules MUST be followed.
Re: Kasauti — XXIX
male?
Re: Kasauti — XXIX
Re: Kasauti — XXIX
is he/she alive/dead?
Re: Kasauti — XXIX
was/is he a politician ?
Re: Kasauti — XXIX
Pick one ![]()