Kashmiri Muslims on Indian Side

Yes, Indian muslims care, coz we chose to live in India. What politicans??? we are talking of millions who chose to be Indian…Its only people like you who dont care…You cannot see anything good in india or pakistan for that matter, anti-india and pakistan venom runs in your veins…

We are talking about kashmir, not poonch, rajouri, doda, kargil, samba, or ladakh…we are talking about kashmir where kashmiris live…its different and distinct from these districts of J&K…

You have no right to tell non muslim kashmirs where to live???

Just like muslims of kashmirs will have their kashmir, so will non muslims…even if it means one and a half districts…You are no one to take their kashmir from them…

And who are you?? You have no moral right to speak on behalf of kashmiri nation…You are a persian migrant who came to kashmir 5 generations back…Your history in Kashmir is hardly of 4 or 5 generations…You are more than welcome to pack your bags and go back to persian land where you came from…Go back to your Khomeini. Kashmir does not need Khomeinis like you.

And take you sister Asiya Andrabi along with you…her famous qoute

I don’t believe in kashmiriyat, I don’t believe in nationalism. I believe there are two nations - Muslims and non-Muslims
I’m Andrabi, I’m from the Syed dynasty. I’m not actually Kashmiri, I’m Arab, my ancestors had come from Arabia to Central Asia.