Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
Very very exciting I must say. I love Aaliyah ![]()
And I find Saniaās character so perfectly depicted. There are just way too many shades to it!
Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
Very very exciting I must say. I love Aaliyah ![]()
And I find Saniaās character so perfectly depicted. There are just way too many shades to it!
Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
Yeh Sania is a really nice character in the drama. I love her acting!
Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
Spot on ![]()
Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
Where do I start, where do I begin?
Every single episode of this serial has left me in awe of the highly remarkable storyline, screenplay, dialogue, and direction. And today was no different. Sania aka Noor Banoās dream sequence was a sheer beauty. The way it was delivered, its entire context in the ongoing circumstances, I canāt but be in awe- very very commendable! Second, the characters have got so much depth to them you literally want to get off the chair and go and give Mr Khoosat a huge pat in the back. Every single person related even remotely to the show has done one heck of a job. Seriously. Iām beyond impressed. The plot itself is so very refreshing and much away from the norm. Infact every single episode deserves a standing ovation.
Wow. Totally flabbergasted after watching todayās episodeā¦![]()
Re: Kalmoohi on PTV
i came across with one of the episodes of this drama and i loved itā¦it has the same mystery and spooky touch like sarmad sultan khoosatās earlier play zinnia had. i almost didnot realise it was sania saeedā¦the long hair suits her. everyone is acting well and seemab muzaffar is pretty and cute.
i thought sania was a goody goody woman but she aint, something is wrong with herā¦and thats whats making me to watch this drama again.
Itās something to do with her not-so happy past. I think sheās just venting her frustration- the happiness and bliss life never gave her - out on others.
Clearly Noor Bano has psychological problems but the way this character has been sketched, i.e its paradoxical nature, is a beauty.
Sania Saeed, you rock!
Kalmohi
This is an awesome drama on PTV. Itās actually worth watching. Really amazing acting. The music is spot on and any glamour a drama should have, this one hasā¦
Re: Kalmohi
We donāt get PTV in Canada. Can we watch it on youtube or any other website?
Re: Kalmohi
If you youtube āKalmohiā, the trailer comes up and all the links to the episodes come up
Re: Kalmohi
there is already a thread for this drama
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showbiz-pakistan/402778-kalmoohi-ptv.html
Re: Kalmohi
is it really good? whts story?
yesterdayās episode was terrific!
Totally! ![]()
I have no qualms whatsoever is saying that, currently, this serial has to be the best amongst the best ![]()
Everey actor has done full justice to their respective roles and Iām in love with every character of this show, Chheemi Maasi including ![]()
Re: Kalmohi
Kalmoohi is an amazing drama!
Re: Kalmohi
how did i miss this drama?! its awesome, it gives a very old school PTV feel, brilliant script and direction. after watching this drama, i relaized how filmy the rest of the dramas are these days, dialogues and all, this is like watching an interaction within your own family. the actress playing the mother is hilarious, love the way the women are always shown doing something ārealā in every scene whether it be cooking, talking to the ādhobiā or just regular choresā¦not just sitting with a cup of tea in every scene. sarmad khoosat is really talented, good to see new directors with so much talent.
EXACTLY!!
This is one drama that Iāll actually be following episodes of on youtube.
me too!
Re: Kalmohi
Watch All Episodes here
http://www.desidramas.com/category/dramas/ptv-home/kalmoohi-ptv/
Re: Kalmohi
^ Thanks for the link, drama is terrific so farā¦that Shani guyās mother is so possessive!
.