~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

**> oh man oh man, **
This is what happens :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS – AND IT TURNS OUT SHE’S HIS MOTHER!
Friday December 9, 2005

By Grace Green

MARSEILLES, France – Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach – and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

“I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams,” the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she’d said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around – and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn’t know what to say. All I could think was, ‘Oh my God! it’s Mama!’ "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

“Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop,” recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it – and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o’clock news. “People started pointing and laughing at us on the street – and they haven’t stopped laughing since.”

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole – who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb – while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

“Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was,” said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don’t see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

“The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I’d never seen before. I’m grateful for that.”

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she’d scanned from a men’s magazine.

“The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach – and Mom said yes,” he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I’d be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

“I guess that’s about as wrong as I’ve ever been.”

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul – Nicole’s husband of 27 years – wasn’t too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

“Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again,” said embarrassed Daniel.

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

just readin the title is more than enough :hehe:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

:) yeah I read the other thread about it in general.

PS: how are you feeling now Cres?? all good??

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

oh this is outragious :)

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

I'm actually Crescent_'s dad. Really. He doesn't know but whenever he's not looking I'm on GS.

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

Maddy is married :)

Congratulations maddy !!

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

:smack:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

Oye what does that mean :bailan:

Papa, jabse aap gher chor ker gaye hain, Ammi bhi yehi kerti hain. Puura din online behti rehti hain, gupshup per, aur sirf flooding kerti hain.

Pata nahi apna nick, Evilmastermind kiun rakha hua hai unhon ne. App jaldi se gher aker unko sudhaar dein.

Sincerely,

Cres.

P.S. apni beti ko bhi aker kuch samjha dein, choti.moti mujhe computer per ziada behtne nahi deti ! :crying:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

bump

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

great idea cressiii, how u feelin dear :hug:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

:rotfl:

that was crazyyyy:hehe:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

:eek: ewwwwwwwwwwww

this is why nerds dont date :dhimpak:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

Better now thanks :slight_smile:

SO, are you gunna ask Maddy Papa to come back home :blush: or is he still kicked out :hoonh:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

who maddy, hain maddy? where is maddy ?? :halo:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

Cressi ur soooo behind, this was posted b efore !!!

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

The actual mistake is not even the bigger issue. I guess the bigger issue was that the woman/mom was still married to the Prince's Dad....lol

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun.....

I heard that on Tonight show with Jay Leno :D

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

LOLOL :rotfl:

Re: ~ Just when you thought hooking up online was fun…

moti beta uth kar baithou :blush: