I know how to create ‘Contact Us’ form in Joomla . But now I want to put it in left column on every page . Like this site Services | One Beyond .
Any help will be appreciated :salute:
I know how to create ‘Contact Us’ form in Joomla . But now I want to put it in left column on every page . Like this site Services | One Beyond .
Any help will be appreciated :salute:
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
Go to the Menu’s section on Control Panel and create a menu item viewable by the public. the new page would have a link like the one below:
index.php?option=com_user&view=login
Once you have created the page you should be able to see it in the New under the right Menu
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
^ Tofi I am talking about showing whole Contact Us control on each page . Anyways I found out that for this I have to have a module for it . So now I am working on it .
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
Tho aisa bolo na
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
anyways so end up writing a module for it and sending ‘‘contact us’’ information through email . Though I had to write code from scratch but its working fine and I think looking good too ![]()
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
zera chehra to dikhao ?
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
^ sure once it will be up and running .
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
Does Joomla not provide this feature that you have to write a whole module for it? If it’s true, then why use a CMS like Joomla at all?
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
I just needed a customized form that joomla extensions doesn’t have , so I just did it by myself . Not a biggy really .
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
You should switch to Drupal then, it probably offers such features through its countless extensions.
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
Transferring my whole site including data to a totally new system for just the sake of a module !! I don’t think so ![]()
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
I’m advising for the next time you have to build a website ![]()
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
I’ll keep that in my mind for sure :k:
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
Learning a totally new CMS would need a very zor-daar force. Joomla stays.
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
NaMaan i thought u were a programmer. seems u are a nooob
Re: Joomla Help - Contact Us form
^ that makes us two on this forum . ![]()