I really don’t know what the title of this thread should be, anyways I wanted to ask you all something. I am not sure whether or not I should believe this or not, however I know that my faith should only be in Allah
Anyways, so this really close friend of mine claims that her mom can tell or at least predict the future as she gets some sort of baba in herself (not sure how to word this properly) and the future that is told is by reading dua’s and performing istikhara’s.
Now from what I have seen her mother is very Islamic. And from what she has predicited about my life and a friend’s life does not seem to be impossible and seems very realistic
Now I want to ask you all can this be true?
Is my friend fooling us all?
Are there existence of Baba/jinn’s that can take over a person’s body?
and let say ke that baba/jinn is there so they’ll gonna create situations such kinda which seem to realistic as ur friends or mom predicted 2 u and u’ll gonna start believe in it.
Best u read always three surahs of ‘Qul’ and always pray to Almighty Allah SWT for betterness and forgivness
as muslims I believe we should not go into future predictions.
I think i have read somewhere that it is the work of shaytan/jinn (iblees was also a jinn) who whispers or gives waswasa
I believe in istikhara , I do not think it is future prediction rather asking Allah’s guidance and that may guide you to chose one path or another that may shape your future.
Even if someone can somehow predict future, trying to find future is wrong islamically.