jaadoo aur its effect

**My dad’s seen it too. SOmeone in Pakistan was possessed when my dad and chachoo were younger, and they had called the moulvi. The moulvi took my dad and chachoo and they went to that person’s house. The moulvi then drew a circle with salt, and I think my dad said he told the boys to stay in the circle, and he drew another circle around the possessed person, and said some dua’s or something and they actually saw a black thing come out of the person and start floating around. It’s been a while since I’ve heard this story so I don’t have the specifics of it, but it gave me the heebie jeebies. **

Dr. Lul, you call yourself a Muslim but how can you deny what is around you? Do you actually think people will lie about this kind of stuff? What are they going to gain from that? Fame? Please, I hope to Allah you gete some sense in that Westernized scientific head of yours. DO you, astaghfurallah i can’t believe I’m about to say this, believe we descend from apes too? Do you believe in Darwin? What about the big band theory? Do you believe that all those evil people who die will get punished or are we all equal? All these thing directly counter Islam and it’s teachings. I am also a student who studies science, but first and foremost, I believe in my religion, and I refuse to believe this BS. There are some things that science just can not explain and jadoo/nazar is one of those. Sure some people take it to the extreme, but the fact is, it exists, and has existed even before Islam.