How do you know a jinn has possessed you? Are you exhibiting bodily evidence of it? Otherwise, a series of bad luck events at work doesn’t mean that a jinn has POSSESSED you. It probably means, no offense, that maybe you made some bad decisions with your work.
Look, I’ve had bad spells of time at work too, and I figured, why not do an ishtikhara to see if this crazy woman in my family is targeting me. And it pretty much has always come out that there is no jadoo. If I can get so suspicious so easily, being a genuinely intelligent person that doesn’t fall for nonsense easily, then you can imagine how easy the power of suggestion truly is.
That’s not to say that jinns and jadoo and all don’t exist. I just don’t think EVERY bad luck circumstance can be blamed on a jinn.
Maybe seek some financial counseling and improve your business skills and see where that takes you.
Also, the less you think about it the better. Praying Manzil, reading the Quran, etc all helps you take your mind off the effects of the supposed jadoo you think you’re under. You put your faith in God, and live life as if you didn’t even know you were under Jadoo, and you’ll see how better things will get.