Azaan ho rahi hai, let’s all get up and get ready to say our prayers :maulvidis
plz dont 4get 2 include me in ure prayers ![]()
Azaan ho rahi hai, let’s all get up and get ready to say our prayers :maulvidis
plz dont 4get 2 include me in ure prayers ![]()
Re: It’s Azaaning…
me going..![]()
Re: It’s Azaaning…
WHY NOT.Nice to see you.
Re: It’s Azaaning…
You gots it…wink
Re: It's Azaaning...
omg, BV. U're so lucky to hear it. I wish i can hear it 5 times a day :( I miss pak.
Re: It's Azaaning...
TheSword, by downloading a program from Islamic Finder, you will be able to hear the azaan. That is what i use, but obviously your computer will need to be switched on
Re: It's Azaaning...
^ I have that Sem, but I mean...live azaan from many masjids in your locality...You know what i mean right.
I remember at fajr, 8-9 masjids around my house, use to give the azaan. And, computer azaan can never compare to that.
Re: It's Azaaning...
I remember at fajr, 8-9 masjids around my house, use to give the azaan. And, computer azaan can never compare to that.
I totally agree wid U..live azaan to different hi hoti hai..and then u c that everyone is going to the nearby masjid to pray..N its just totally a different feeling