Islam for Women or is it?

I missed your this post and indeed, you are right in everything you have said. I do not fear God because I don’t know where, what, or who he is. If there was something to be feared, I would have fear. I can’t bring myself to believe in something I don’t understand and asking me to devote myself to God is too big of a demand. I do believe in higher power and won’t necessarily call it a GOD.

If there’s a true religion, it shoud guide all of us and not divide us. Of course, if Islam is indeed the religion of God, I want to make sure I live my life according to it. However, with the amount of descrapencies I have noticed in all Abrahamic scriptures, it’s hard to conclude that Islam teaches anything different. It’s all the same in a nutshell.

There are thousands of religions, sects and what not and Qur’an claims it sent messengers for all nations to get his message. If all messengers performed their duty then why does Qur’an mistreat/hate them and label them as Kuffar? Afterall, they too listened to their messengers, they too have a guidance book of their own. Why should they have listened to anybody else when the preceding messengers never mentioned another coming of a prophet (not speaking of the second coming of Jesus Christ here).

You are asking me to find other possibilities than the negative ones for the Qur’anic verses I found quite wrong. Well, I can certainly do that but if I have to “find” the positive meaning behind every verse of Qur’an, then what makes it so different from other scriptures? I could find the positive message in other scriptures too, if I wanted to. It doesn’t provide much guidance if I am looking for its true meaning everywhere, does it? You can say that I am saying this because I don’t believe in God and you are right. There’s no logic behind faith, it seems and I believe in logic, does it mean I can never find faith?