I am with you on this. You can’t compare Isreal with India. The Indians Muslims have always been Indians, while the Palestinians have never been Isrealis.
Nawaz Sharif was born in Lahore, of Kashmiri origins, Imran Khan was also born in Lahore of Pakhtun origins. Also the areas that now comprise of Pakistan was more like 60% Muslim. Remember East Pakistan (significant minorities) and Karachi (51% Hindu) were included.
Kid, you need to tone down the anti-semitism here. The Israeli-Palestinian problem is a political one. Do you know that some extremist Israeli deny that the Palestinians exist as a people? Pretty bad stuff.
I was so disgusted by a recent event held by so called “Pakistan Students Association” I was invited to. It was a Pakistan day and all they played were Indian songs, they danced on Indian songs. I mean, for crying out loud you are “Pakistan” Students Association.
Thing is it’s all about exposure… those kids probably never heard of Madam Noor Jahan or Junaid Jamshed.
But that is one thing anyone who puts down thier homeland in front of outsiders is a traitor… I never lie about who I am and where I am from but say it proudly.
Once someone suggested I lie and tell my interviewers that I was from Jordan, I said the people fro there were Arabs and good folk but I am of Central Asian stock and come from Pakistan and I will not pretend to be something I’m not…
Apparently the training centre did not like desi people but did have some Jordains on the payroll apparently they were technicains to the King of Jordan, I told them they could all get stuffed becuase there was no way I was working for a bunch of racists.
Lol you would have thought you are palestinean the way you are acting up. You say this person’s family members have been severly affected by it, have yours? Where are they living now, I dont think your in palestine or Israel now right? lol
It seems to me these people don’t live in the gaza strip or west bank but are Arab Israelis, they are not ashamed of their ethniticity but as the same time want to live to peace and they have better oppurnities in Israel, so they intergrate into its CULTURE (music, poetry, language etc), doesn’t mean they support the government. What wrong with them listening to israeli songs and israeli popstars?
Really they’ve suffered not you, you’re just a pakistani looking at everything from afar and blowing everything out of proportion.