Its apparent you dont have proper information about magic, so its better to learn or ask more instead of commenting
I have already explained how Quran is used for good by Muslim and how its used in a negative way by Black magicians.
Again its apparent, u dont understand the difference between who the ones who do black magic and the ones who cure it. The ones ur talking about are black magicians only. the ones who cure it dont advertise.
Finally, u understood something.Yes im mentioning about them.
Taweez is a completely different topic. i will get on it when i have time later today.But again, the term “aamil” confuses you, so i used the terms black magicians and the ones who cure it, two different sets of people.
Yes, I am talking about that from the start, when i mention the set of people who cure black magic.
I am really not interested in your personal affairs.