Is there any justice in the world?

Is there? Huh, I ask of you…is there?

:teary1:

:frusty:

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

K abhi new id “justice” bana ke aa jayegi:mehr:

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

Yes Its Their… If Not Allah Is Their To Show The Culprit What Is Real Justice Is |?

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

*It’s.

*There.

*What real justice is.

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

:smack2: shukriya for the correction:@:

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

^ no probs.

Getting Infractions For Pulling Mods Leg !!!

a) You weren’t pulling my leg.
b) Just pointed out incorrect grammar.
c) Please do show me a screenshot of the Infraction you got for pulling my leg? :aq:
d) I’m hungry, buy me food.

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

Thought Shall Start Now Pulling Your Leg… I Got Infractions For My mistakes In Jokes Thread … Hungry What You Wanna Have?

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

:omg:

Pull my leg, and I’ll pull all your haddiyan apart.

Batameezi ki hai jokes forum mai?

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

Ha Ha Haddiyan ? My Rib Cage Is Already Weak !!! Batameezi did When i Was new comer Now I Have Not Done Nothing !!! Just Flooding Here And Their !!!

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

oh yup *There

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

Which Part of World You From Sweet?

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

Zimbabwe, you?

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

India/Bangalore :slight_smile:

**Boredman, we’ve already talked about this. If you have any problems, then contact me through pm instead of complaining about your legitimate warnings everywhere.

Antagonize me any further and things that I have been ignoring, they can get you a warning too now.
**

Re: Is there any justice in the world?

I am waiting for justice ! if I get it I’ll let ya all know :slight_smile:

achay bachay lartay nahi hain :nono: