Is anybody ...

a fan of a sports person doing sports you never follow, I never followed squash or golf, but am great fan of Jehangir Khan and Tiger Woods.

Re: Is anybody ...

Why are you a fan of these peopel?

Re: Is anybody ...

I hate these freshies openning threads in wrong forums. pisses me off. can you go to cafe and open threads there. Over here we only open threads that contribute something significant to higher learning of human sciences. Please refrain from opening threads that bring the collective IQ of the guppies down.

Sincerely,
Gamma the philosopher Dilation

Re: Is anybody ...

^ the person above doesnot like wrestling but likes sultan rahi nonetheless.

P.s Gamma very very rude, name calling isn't a very polite thing to do.

Re: Is anybody ...

^ MYwish do i look like a polite person. I actually happen to be 0.001 % percent on the SRR scale . Now if you knew the SRR scale (Sultan Rahi Rudeness Scale) which i do that is pretty rude. I get kicked out of malls, theathers, operas, resturants, clubs, gay bars, parks e.t.c all the time.

Re: Is anybody …

I know if I had a nick like, 'princess something’ or ‘lady something’ Gamma would have been at the height of politeness :mocking: Gamma

Re: Is anybody ...

My reasons for liking them is Tiger Woods have been practicing such a slow game since he was a kid which is quite a dynamic age, evreybody at that age takes interest in games which are a lot faster and involves dynamics, but he was enjoying the game of Golf and he did what very few people in the world does.

As for Jehangir Khan, he was pronounced to be away from the game squash which requires enormous enrgy, Jehangir Khan due to health problems was suggested by a doctor to stay away from the game, but he recorded the history, which none before him did.

Re: Is anybody ...

Gmaa ji, gettin kicked on the butt isn't very bad actually, sum sad ppl like it very well.