iPads and Photography

Did you know that you could use your iPad as an amazing accessory for photography?

  1. Can be used for enhancing shoots in/out studio settings. All you need are a few apps and the iPad can work as a remote for setting up shots, an easily handled light source or a second screen for edits.
  2. If you load your iPad with the DSLR camera Remote HD app, a photographer doesn’t have to stay stuck in front of a laptop while composing shots during remote camera situations.
  3. If you install SoftBox Pro, it will transform your iPad into an adjustable-brightness soft-light source.
  4. And, if you download MaxiVista, this app extends your Windows laptop screen onto the iPad so the two together can act as a single large display.

[Source: Popular Science, November 2011]

Re: iPads and Photography

Very nice Niks. I should try these apps our before my iPad is gone.

Re: iPads and Photography

I should try these apps :hmmm:

Re: iPads and Photography

Yes you guys should. I didn’t just post this thread to increase my post count I’ll have you know :snooty:.

Re: iPads and Photography

And you can use an android tablet that have at minimum 5 MP cameras and actually take the picture! :stuck_out_tongue: