Re: India vs England: 1st Test Match Lords
^ So now Dhoni is ok and Tendulkar should get a boot for Yuvraj?
Every batsman got into double figures in first or second innings other than Dravid. They have secured their place for the second test. It's going to be a tough one for the selectors. Whom should you discard from the mighty batting line to make room for another mighty batsman. door kay dhol suhanay.
See....I have been asking for Tendu to get the boot for quite some time...esp after the BD series in which he scored 2 crappy centuries.
But he recently did reasonably well in the ODI series, so I thought may be he would be different in the Test series. But looks like, he is still the same.
As for Dhoni, given his technique, he is not a natural TEST PLAYER(certainly not someone you should play in place of Yuvraj). But I can't fault Dhoni on temperament or lack of effort. Like I said above, he gives his best within his limitations....