Re: India vs England: 1st Test Match Lords
If one of the two - Dravid & Tendu - had scored some decent runs, it would have been very close. Dravid got a bad decision but Tendu - what can I say ? He is a 240/2 batsman. Meaning, he will score a century only if India is already sitting pretty when he comes in to bat.
But we must have the GREAT TENDU in the team - for he is God and not to be touched.....even if it means that a more able crisis-man - Yuvraj - sits out.
btw, I am impressed with Dhoni's efforts today. I am not very fond of his "bat-wielding" technique but he does give his best within his limitations.
Finally, India desperately needs a true all-rounder (Pathan should be recalled - if nobody else can be found), this tail is just too long. I mean you have 5 wickets down, and you are already looking down the barrel.