Indecent In-laws!!

**
Her family has the absolute right to ask about:**

job status
how much debt you’re in (I frankly don’t care, and many people don’t, but some people do from a religious perspective, and you need to respect that)
setting a wedding date when the groom’s life is more stable
choose her own wedding dress, regardless of cost, as long as she’s willing to foot the bill for whatever the cost is beyond what you can afford
**
Her family DOES NOT have the right to:**

Demand X amount of gold, diamond ring, best designer lengha. If she wants something specific, like I said, she can foot the remainder of the bill, and you can tell her what your spending limit is on those items.

Demand HIS FAMILY HOUSE be put in HER NAME.

**
He DOES NOT have the right to:**

Expect her family to pay for HIS wedding dress. I know it happens in some families, but it doesn’t in others. These things can be negotiated, and quite honestly, go pay for your own sherwani. Be a man.