In my 5970 post so far ...

I have never used a very common word in any single post of mine !

That is even not a word, it is a silly slang but you will find it in every other post here , Or conversely I feel silly using it :frowning:

Any guess ??? :expressionless:

There is nothing offensive or bad about it, Every guppy in cafe use it regularly I am unable to use it, I reckon thats the reason they (cafatarian ) dont like me :bummer:

I will still not use it no matter what ! :grumpy:

Re: In my 5970 post so far ...

yeah words like "sorry" and saying things like "I was wrong" arn't easy to say. even I find it difficult to say.

Re: In my 5970 post so far ...

^ you missing it uncle :(

I say dumb things all the time to pretty girls, then I have to say sorry and have to plead endlessly. these are the most common words i use

I am sorry, you are wrong :p