I'll be with you forever, you know.

I’ll be with you wherever you go.
I’ll be with you forever, you know.

When you feel a gentle breeze
blowing through the trees.
If you stop and take a look,
you’ll see me in their leaves.

If you happen to look up
on a clear dark night
You’ll see me gazing down at you
through stars that shine so bright.

When you’re walking 'long a beach
of waters fresh and blue,
If you listen to the surf
you’ll hear me call to you.

If you are out for a walk,
in a soft, warm rain,
Hold your hand out and you’ll feel
me touching you, again.

I will be with you wherever you go
I will be with you forever, you know.
Selfless in love with you I will be,
From this moment forward, till eternity.

... thats quite a touching piece of poetry .... very nice ... is it your own?

... thank you ...


Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you...

very nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

excellent


Utree rungat bhikray gesso(hairs) bheegay pulkein bhehtay aansoo
Ghoor karo tu khud bolein gay is lurki nay pyaar kya hai
******************************
Khulta hai kyoon kissi pay meray dil ka mamla
Shairoon kay intekhab nay ruswa kya mujhay

very Beautiful..


~~~~*
"If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you"
"Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today"
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
~~~~*

Easier said than done

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Nice poem BTW!

Nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez