ilaahii kaash Gam-e-ishq kaam

*Ilaahii kaash Gam-e-ishq kaam kar jaaye
Jo kal guzaranii hai mujh pe abhii guzar jaaye

Tamaam umr rahe ham to Khair kaa.NTo.n me.n
Khudaa kare teraa daaman gulo.n se bhar jaaye

Zamaanaa ahal-e-Khirad se to ho chukaa maayuus
Ajab nahii.n ko_ii diivaanaa kaam kar jaaye

Hamaaraa hashr jo kuchh huaa, huaa lekin
Duaa ye hai ki terii aaqabat sa.Nvar jaaye

Nigaah-e-shauq vahii hai nigaah-e-shauq “Shamim”
Jo ek baar ruKh-e-yaar par Thahar jaaye

..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

… enjoy (poet: Shamim Jaipuri)*


Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

…thanks 4 sharing


~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~

Nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


God did not promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain but He did promise Strength for the days, comfort for the tears and Light for the way!

**
wah wah!!.. kia baat he .. zabardaassssttt

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.