What i products would you invent as accessories for your existing i products?
Please describe what their purpose would be, cost, etc…
What i products would you invent as accessories for your existing i products?
Please describe what their purpose would be, cost, etc…
Re: If you were an iNventor..
Well my first concern will be usability . It must be easier to use , and few steps/clicks to get all the functionality out of it .
Cost is a concern , but usually when people like something they pay for it .
Re: If you were an iNventor..
iScream
For when I feel like Apple is not letting me do my thang!
Re: If you were an iNventor..
Haha!!! So you push this little button thingie that’s attached to your idevice, and relieve your frustrations? Will it have a battery? Wireless? Will it work for all devices?
Re: If you were an iNventor..
-It will relieve frustrations
-It will have a UBS connector (U B an S :p)
-It will be voice operated (solar charged, as in burning face would do it)
-People will eventually get it to work for Windows platform too
Re: If you were an iNventor..
patent this right away!
I think I’ll invent the iLounger. A comfortable recliner with a built in charging station for all your contraptions. It will also come with a single iDoitall which can control all your entertainment so you don’t have to find your teeny tiny appletv remote, the volume remote, etc. and it also has a built in iLatte machine.
I think it’s a bit much
. back to the drawing board
Re: If you were an iNventor..
^ Thats a good one! ![]()
maybe I would invent something like iSleep where I can fix my sleee cycle. For example, when I know I have a long day ahead and I wont be able to catch up on my usual sleep cycle, it will take my sleep hours and keep me fresh…
oh did i not make sense? ![]()
Re: If you were an iNventor..
igupshup a device so that you could acces gupshup 24 hours a day at any point on the globe and even the moon so its future proof.
Re: If you were an iNventor..
Nadeem, you described the Android and iPhone GS Apps, dincha?
Some data on ur phone plan and ur invention comes to life.
Re: If you were an iNventor..
Even the moon? Moon pey kon leykey ja raha hai aap ko?