Would you write dramatic dialogs, realistic simple straight forward dialogs, rhymes or what?
I would be totally dramatic…like, “Sweet.i.f…agar tum ney mujhsey pyar na kiya toh mera maraa hua moo dekho gi…” types ![]()
Would you write dramatic dialogs, realistic simple straight forward dialogs, rhymes or what?
I would be totally dramatic…like, “Sweet.i.f…agar tum ney mujhsey pyar na kiya toh mera maraa hua moo dekho gi…” types ![]()
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
like “Sorry i forgot my manners” types i dnt knw if it is simple strt frwdness or whtevrrr
if I ever say that to sweetif, she will gladly ask me that when am I showing her my maraa huaa mounh then.
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
one of the lines i would probably write is “iftikhar, main tumharay bachay ki maan banay wali hoon
”
and that would add even more drama if you never met iftikhar in your life ..
And It Shall Be Tragedy If Iftikhar Deny`s The Charges And Says I Dunno Who Are You !!!
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
sholay-
kya pyari baatein karti hai??
pyari nahi bahut sari baatein karti hai!!!
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
And I would come into your relationship saying “lekin Iftikhaar ney toh mujhsey shaadi ki thi…” ![]()
aisi bare bare deshon mein… aisi choti choti batein… hoti rehti hai,”
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
Hum jis mulk mein namak khaatey hain, us desh mein holes nahin kertain ![]()
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
Nanga nahahyega kya or nichodega kya?
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
Pls keep your dialogs PG13 ![]()
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
This Was Prem Chopra`s Famous Dialogue lol
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
How do I know, I’m not related to him ![]()
and Prem Chopra’s dialog were PG13 all the times?
Ok Wait Let Me Give You Full Info Of The Movie !!!
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
I don’t want to see the movie
I just want to write dialogs :hinna:
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
Its From Dulhe Raja Movie Go And Check It !!!
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
ha ha ha ha carry on with dialogue then
Re: If you were a movie dialog writer…
why am i being discussed here without my permission?
:aq:
i’d be the villain for TLK.
i’d be romeo for nikky (juliet)
and i’d be the notebook dude for khummi. ![]()