Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
ok some one was able to go back in time ![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
ok some one was able to go back in time ![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
what is your date of birth?
Joking joking ..
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
man you seriously don’t know how to kid properly TLK uncle, a joke is when both of us are laughing see? ![]()
now i would have to go back in time and make sure you were raised to not make hurtful comments
, be nice lil “shareef” bacha
![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
![]()
sorry.
but honestly, I used to think that a joke is the one where only I am laughing. See, I learned something today, all because of Nisha.
![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
9/11 was a political stunt of USA to blame all the non-sold out muslims through out the world. So I cant imagine someone could even stop that, unless if someone go back in time and shoot Bush during early or mid 1995.
If I had a time machine, I’d simply go back to my child hood and stop such events as follows:
Stop myself from having a first cigarette.
Stop acting like “not know anything” and act as a student with potential to gain ubar knowledge, and succeed.
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
hallelujah the time machine concept works!!
see i’m glad i could help
![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
The creation of Adam.
OR
The evolution of life.
Depends on how you view it.
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
i know pakistani girls are pretty but that can’t be the only reason…kiddin mere bhai
indian muslims and probably even hindus/sikhs might have some relatives in pak but they are completely settled and see themselves as patriotic pakistanis
why in the world would you want to stop that?
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
How far can we go in time ?
Can I go and stop Eve from eating the fruit from the forbidden tree ?
Beat that if you can. ![]()
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
dnt want event occur on 31-07-2010 wd my family…
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
well, since the majority of events are either unchangeable or has unpredictable effects if changed, I would just use it to find the Doctor.
Re: if you had a time machine, which one event…
He chose Pakistan against his life. I don’t think you could have stopped him anyway. ![]()
Though I would go and save Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto from hanging.