:salam2:
ALLAH has given us a cute cute Baby Girl yesterday:paci:. Thats our first child. May ALLAH give her a long and happy life. GOD bless my baby. Thank GOD.
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww…congratulations and may Allah bless your new family with lots of love. ![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Vow Vow …its cool Sidra … buhat buhat mubarak ho …
May God bless ur baby and ur family too and may you get more babies in future (ameen)
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
mubarik hooooooooo…really its very great feeling to be a mother
ALLAH APKI BABY KO ZINDGI TANDRUSTI DY AMEEEN
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Allah ussay zindagi aur seetath day. AMEEN.
mujay apni beti yaad aa gayee
(
(
(
(
(![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Many congrats ![]()
Allah tala usko lambi umar aur sehat ata farmayeen..ameen.
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
congrats
Where is she ???
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
check my blogs, dont want to spoil any 1’s happiness.
best of luck sidra. plz share your feelings continously.![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Subhan-Allah mubarakaah hoo jee :shoaby:
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Congratzzzzzzzzz
mein baby ke liyeh
gift laya hoon
or yeh gifts bhi
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
awww sidra mashallah aap ko bohat bohat mubarakan on your bundle of joy .. alllah beti ko sheat , khushiyaan and eman dein ameen sum ameen and aap sab ko khush rakein humesha ameen .. mashallah well done sweets!!! Love and cherish one another!!!Love and hugs xx
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
**Mubarak Hoooooooooooo
Allah swt aapko aur ussay lambi,sehtmand, khushiyon bhari zindagi ata farmae, naik banae. Gham ko hamesha aap se doooooooor rakhe.
Ameeeeen SumAmeeeeeen !!!
Where’z da mithaai ???
**
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
bht bht bht mubarak hooo … Allah mum or baby girl dono ko lambi zindagi day … ameen !!
bahi methyai b to khilayoo …
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
bohot bohot mubarak hain ![]()
ameen to all the duas ![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
Congratulations .
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
aww… buhat buhat mubarak ho.. ![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
congratz ![]()
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
congrats!=)
Re: …:::I want to share my joy with my CaFe Family:::…
mabrook, may Allah(swt) make her to be one of the best muslimah and give her a good life on this earth Ameen
we’d appreciate if u shared some pics:@: