I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

Possibly the only thing I miss about my iPhone since I switched to a Samsung Galaxy SII :frowning:

Is it possible?

Re: I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

Apple has done everything to ensure their apps and OS can’t be used on any other hardware, I learned this after I tried to emulate MAC OS on a non-apple hardware. So unless you are more clever than Apple, there is no way u can use an Apple app on Android.

Re: I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

You made the best choice Deeba. Better to miss Super Monkey than to be the Apple Monkey :slight_smile:
Before I get flamed, I’m just kidding.

BUT, i am also a proud owner of the Galaxy SII, never been happier!!

Re: I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

^It’s a brilliant phone, isn’t it.. by far the favourite I’ve ever owned..

Sega have obviously already released games like Sonic and Chu Chu Rocket for Android.. fingers crossed they will do the same for this one as well.. I miss this game so much..

Re: I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

is that not it?

http://ggee.com/us/app/447/

Re: I want to play Super Monkey Ball on my Android phone..

^Thanks but I can’t seem to buy it :confused: