Re: I want female friends from Lahore
Waqi…main yahaan kis liay aai thi ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
Waqi…main yahaan kis liay aai thi ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
mean k i cannot be your friend :hinna:
coz m from india :hinna:
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
I will be leaving lahore in End of september ![]()
Thank You anyway …at elast you are better then all those whose making fun of me ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
Ladiesssssss from Lahore …I want a friend that too awaaragard friend ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
qtchick ![]()
m not from lahore ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
Cute…phir aap zakhmon per namak aur lemo kyon chirrak rahi hain ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
I was in DHA, Lahore Cantt for 2 months :hinna:
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
I hate you dubai Wali ![]()
Aap ruk nahi sakti thien… ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
I just came back to Dubai 2 days ago lol.. I was enjoying in Lahore for 2 months
wohoo lol
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
aur meri yea post itnay din purani hai…farewell per he mil jati ![]()
am coming to UAE after eid… aap say nahi milon ge >:P
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
For some reason I just saw this thread now. lol. Welcome to UAE ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
koi female ho tu muje b batao i m lahori
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
Whats up with you girls finding female only friends? Why can’t you be friends with males? ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
jab tak koi phrind nahen milti mujh say hee guzara kar looo ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
It seems males are not interested ![]()
Bhai dhamakoon say parhaiz karna paray ga shayad ![]()
waisay abhi tuk koi frend milli kha naheen
please update the status ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
I am friends with someone from this thread. and he is a very nice guy. Shareef too. now you all plz stop. ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
^
n what about me?? ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
u r her first friend on GS ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
^
yes i m qtii’s first friend !! ![]()
Re: I want female friends from Lahore
G haan aur kuch aur khawateen-o-Hazrat bhi iss list main shamil hain