Bushra
May 12, 2010, 4:45am
61
DOVE:
Yaar,
I need to be ill at least for one week. Please help me. I have only one idea, walk for a few kilometers during noon and then take a bath with cold water just instantly. Is it good? Suggest me some better idea if you really can? I am serious guys.
Please tell me.
I know I am late to reply but for future references, do keep in mind.
Sleep with one onion each under your armpit under a blanket. You will have quite a serious artifical fever in the morning.
I used to do that all the time during my high school days or whenever I wanted to miss an exam.
Good luck.
Asar ho jaey tu yahan a ker ittela zaroor ker daina:D
DOVE
May 19, 2010, 5:57pm
63
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
You know what I learnt, BEEMAR hona aida asaan naheen jeda mein samajdi aeye
DOVE:
Yaar,
I need to be ill at least for one week. Please help me. I have only one idea, walk for a few kilometers during noon and then take a bath with cold water just instantly. Is it good? Suggest me some better idea if you really can? I am serious guys.
Please tell me.
esa nhi sochtay
mainy aik dafa just ye socha k mjy kafi der se fever nhi hua or aglay din hi mjay esa zabardast fever hua k mujay apni parnani yad aa gayi…
DOVE
May 19, 2010, 6:05pm
65
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
haaw, tum kitni lucky ho mujay tau lakh koshishoon k bawajood fever naheen howa
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
ap q chahti hein k apko fever ho…
bohat bura haal hota he sachii
esi dua mat krna…
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
why wod anyone want to be sick yaar!!
LP
May 19, 2010, 6:32pm
68
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
u never know:(