Yaar,
I need to be ill at least for one week. Please help me. I have only one idea, walk for a few kilometers during noon and then take a bath with cold water just instantly. Is it good? Suggest me some better idea if you really can? I am serious guys.
Please tell me.
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
![]()
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
ummmm… y do u wanna do that ???
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
To avoid a terrible situation…
To save my soul from that…
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
please suggest what should I do?
Have to be ill by tommorrow evening at every cost
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
Kasi dunya aa gaee hay
yaaahan koi nahen mashwara tak deta
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
salamz…girl kaisi hoo … hwz ur engineering going ??
kya hua … kyu ill hona hai … ?? chaker kya hai ?
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
A) lick a person with chicken pox and measels and possibly a hepatitis virus
B) avoid posting more than 2 times in a row
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
^ reham alam pana… woh already dukhi hai … us ki jan bakshi kr doo … plzz
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
only can tell you in PM
if u want really.
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
Do PM
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
brain is a big naimat by ALLAH SWT ![]()
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
^ghalat thread me suggest kia aap ney bhai ![]()
thunda yuckh paani pee lo us per khatti imlii kha lo aur KHUMAAR ka kiaa idea tha bhai zabardast plz do that:k:
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
Allah miyan se mafi mango and shukar ada kero ke sahatmand ho
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
^well said :k:
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
@ SAC
mein konsa hamaishaan k leay bemaar hona chahti hoon But for one week I have to remain ill har haal mein
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
walk into the doctors n then walk bak out
ull b ill
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
stick yr head into the freezer for an hour
or u can always fake a real bad cough, fever or sore throat i guess
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
Sanafooz ![]()
ur back :shoaby:
Re: I WANNA BE ILL WITH FEVER
yeah i guess so,
man i missed gs:D
yr avi…
D