Re: I survived
LB good to see you around and in good shape. I figured you would be on a rig. just be thankful for your safety, its accounts like these that remind us all that we can be here today gone tomorrow, and its all the creator's will. Who he saves who he does not.
Yep thats correct. It feels good to be alive. :)
wow. lucky to be safe :)
Yes.
Grand party banti hain ab to.
Sure lets meet up in Dubai.
oye LB...thanking god when you dont believe in God?....God saved you :D. whatever...you are safe!
I was saved because probaly the rest of the paasengers were believers. :D
Nice adventure, pray shukrana to Allah and give sadka. I believe now you are eligible to write a novel ‘aap beetie’ … ‘I survived sharks in Persian gulf’ of course with some namak – masala :)
Well, it was really nice to hear that all went well with you. Waisay, it is Allah that keeps a person safe, still it is our duty to do as much as we can and try to be safe. Oil rig jobs are normally quite dangerous. Look after yourself and do not take undue risks.
I agree Oil patch is a dangerous place to be but I take it as an occupational hazard.
man that's insane!!!
Sh!t happens man.
Subhanallah! Thank Allah SWT for making it safe. Are you allowed to take pictures of the persian gulf while airborne?
Cameras are not allowed offshore.
Glad to know you are safe...
Hmmm...Nice way to thank God for a second chance...A Chivas...
What if you had died?
That was a joke.
wow ......alhamdulilah u are fine...
Yep thanks God.
Therein lies the opposition to the wratched mullahs...too much inconvenience and no room for the vices...
OK.
hain ji...more like cheers, leave Allah out of this...
Whatever.
Question arises: If you die drunk, do you appear before the almighty drunk or sober?
Another one arises: What if you are drunk and you are asked questions about your afterlife, how will the replies be?
Munkar Nakeer: Who is your God?
Drunk dead: hic Whatsh God? hic Who? hic
Actually that will be a funny situation. Bad boy making fun of munkir nakir. Lajjoo you missed the part some months back where I have shifted my position 100% against to 50-50, Now it's leaning towards 60-40 in favor. I might reach there someday but I will take my time, and on my own conditions.
blasphemer!!!
See that, If somebody else would have done that Lajjo will blast him big time.
To all the posters, I am really moved with your concerns with the exception of one or two here and there but thats Ok. Thank you all. :)