I need someone right THIS INSTANT to upload a file for me ![]()
My stupid connection at my house wont let me attach the file to email or let me upload it on gs ![]()
so can someone do it for me?
I am hoping that it’ll transfer on msn ![]()
I need someone right THIS INSTANT to upload a file for me ![]()
My stupid connection at my house wont let me attach the file to email or let me upload it on gs ![]()
so can someone do it for me?
I am hoping that it’ll transfer on msn ![]()
Re: i NEED someone!
Umm..i can help u..but i dont know how to do it..i mean can u explain me wht to do..i'll b glad to help U!
Re: i NEED someone!
^ thats weird - cant upload ![]()
is it like an assignment or something?
Re: i NEED someone!
thankyou Zainab! But SMILESTAR came to my rescue!!!
THANKSSS Smilestarrrr!! I owe you one!
![]()
Re: i NEED someone!
I am always late ![]()
Re: i NEED someone!
okay…now i’m embarrased. really..it wasn’t anything..
smiling on the inside
Re: i NEED someone!
![]()
what can you do..?
Re: i NEED someone!
make a smilie face :)
Re: i NEED someone!
^Just like ur avatar ![]()
Re: i NEED someone!
achi wali service use karo ![]()
Re: i NEED someone!
oooooooooookeeeyyyy
Re: i NEED someone!
^ right back at ya ![]()