I need help

:salam2:

I’m using ‘avira’ antivirus. My system from last few days just hang. Antivirus detected a virus with name starting from ‘TR/’ and then some digits after it. Its cleaned/deleted but still my pc hang yet antivirus detected no other malware or any suspicious activities.

Can anybody suggest me what shall I do? I don’t want to format.

Thanx.

Re: I need help

Go to task manager and look for the all the processes running . Just stop the processes that you think are unnecessary , and uninstall them if you don’t need them at all .

Install CCleaner and cleaner up your system , fix registry and remove items from start up .

Think about adding more RAM to the system.

Stop watching porn :k:

:smiley:

Re: I need help

^
:ast: :naraz:

Re: I need help

:hehe:

Re: I need help

I’m not listening to him :snooty: as per his nick ‘Na-Maan’ :snooty:

Re: I need help

religion forum ke mod per aisa ilzam…:omg:

Re: I need help

hehehehe. Had hogai hy :smack2:

anyhow! after sar-khapaying with my pc, I installed all pending updates of windows and so far its working fine.

System cleaning - done
Deleted history files - done
Archieve deleted - done
cleared Cache - done
unnecessary programs removed - done
Temporay internet file deleted - done
updates of antivirus - done
scandisk - done
defragmentation - done

Now tell me how to fix registry :konfused:

Re: I need help

cccleaner will fix your registry and much more.

Re: I need help

if it not porn site then it from game ,song , religious , shady news sites all can infect your computer and also emails from your friends from third world countries have viruses attached to them. The only option for you is to buy a paid version of some powerful antivirus which can catch viruses in real time and provides real time virus protection.

Re: I need help

:naraz:

Re: I need help

Download Malwarebytes. Update it. Run it.

Keep it on your PC, and whenever you suspect your PC being infected, update and run it.

Three freeware every computer should have:
Malwarebytes
Spybot S&D
CCleaner

…for extreme measure if the three listed above don’t do the trick. Combofix.

But combofix should be the last resort, because sometimes, you’ll end up having to reinstall OS. Combofix will literally shred through any infected file (including system files if they’ve been tampered)

Re: I need help

Thanx vigoratus,

Right now i think the problem is due to my graphic-card. The 2GB graphic card seems to be not original. The antivirus so far detect/find nothing.

My pc runs for 5 minutes than just hang for 5 min than start running normally for same time than hang. I think its a problem of graphic card or the hard disk.

Re: I need help

Found the virus. Its TR/Offend.6651112.

Re: I need help

^ Don’t just kill it . Take your jooti off and suru ho jao . It deserves more than death .

Re: I need help

^
home main koi jooti pehan kr ghoomta hy :snooty: