I m sorry 'A' Ref. NAWAL...4give me if i've hurt you:(

This thread is for a friend of mine…please dear friend, 4give me for whatever i had said to u…i didnt mean it that way and i dont know how to prove what i was actually saying. It came out real bad and i m really sorry about that.

Re: I m sorry 'A' Ref. NAWAL...4give me if i've hurt you:(

hei pagli it's been a long long while.....where were you?

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

awww ..some ppl never forgive …

Re: I m sorry 'A' Ref. NAWAL...4give me if i've hurt you:(

Hey pagli do u have two id's under the same name?

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

no she doesn’t, BTW who that friend is :konfused:

agar mamla ziada kharab ho jae tou mujhay beach bachao kay liay bula laina :fraudia:

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

hi noor
:hug:
how r u? yeah it’s been a long time…actually i was kinda bz at work thats why never really visited GS. How have u been?

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

yeah they dont :crying:

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

no musicmaniac…i m da original one..:cb: but there is another pagli around nowadays:D ittefaq se she is my hamnaam but trust me, thats not me.

Re: I m sorry ‘A’ Ref. NAWAL…4give me if i’ve hurt you:(

tum nahee jaantay uss friend ko. Aur muamla tu ab kharab ho chuka…beech bachao ki gunjaish bhi nahee rahi :frowning: .