I love Pakistan. I don’t care even if certain Pakistanis hate me in recent years, from my side, I still love Pakistan and I always will. And I don’t care that I was born in Holland, I consider myself more Pakistani than Dutch, (though most of all, I consider myself Muslima). The thought of Pakistan brings so much joy in my heart. I feel so happy right now, alhamdulilah.
I even love all the creeps and idiots from Gup Shup, and all the nice and kind people from Gupshup. I just feel so much love in my heart for you all and I don’t care how much some of you might even dislike me too, I love you all nevertheless. I’m just so happy and I thank Allah to have given me a Pakistani background.
May Pakistan have less problems in the future. May the lifes of the people in Pakistan become better. May we all become better Muslims. Ameen.
I Like pakistan too but I like Isreal more. I love sacred jewish state.
There is uncle john in our muhallah. He used to ride bicycle in past. Since last 50 years , now he ride 80 model Yamaha. I say hello uncle john and he responds by tilted hat.
I love all pakistan Jews and christians. I wish i would go to Israel one day and start my Kulfi business there.