I Just Want To Say ......................

aap ko izzat dainay key koshish key hay mein nay :smiley:
leekan lagta hay aap ko raas naheen aai :phajja:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

:eek::eek::eek:

Better Use Good Words Bhai !!! Like Your Ex-Lover Or Ex Husband This Sounds Bit More Good !!! Than This Bf

Re: I Just Want To Say …

ok me not posting any more in this thread take ur time guyz
wish u all the best

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Hehe SJ Nice In Avioding Me !!! Common Sara I Shall Not Post Anything Aganist You or In Favor Of You !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

but ur friend sannan :bummer:

Sorry BM I’ve just changed it :smiley:
ex-expected fiance :wink:

For the sake of BM me too will not post in this thread against you :bb:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

but phir b me not posting
ALLAH HAFIZ

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Hehe Sannan I Am Not Interested Anymore !!! But No Linkups Only Attachments Ok !!!

Ok GetOut, Go And Better Learn To How To Fight Back From My Mother Queen Maliha !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

QM aap ki MOther hain BM :omg:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Yes dard1 Recently I Adopted Her As My Mother !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

acha aapne unhe adopte kiya hai unhoo ne aap ko adopte nahi kiya :cb:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Nope Not Yet I Am Requesting Her To Adopt Me But She is Not Responding Properly !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

:omg:
BM: QM father banein ge ya mother??? :konfused:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

kyu asa kya kar diya aap ne

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Pata Nahee Just Wait I shall Show You That Thread Where I Pulled Her Leg !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

BM bhaijan me ko b dikhao na :frowning:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

ok i am waiting