I Just Want To Say ......................

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Yes I Love My Baby !!! More Than Anything In This Universe !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Masha’Allah :hugz:
Okay I’m off now for Shab-e-Baraat :slight_smile:
Plz remember me n my family in your duas :slight_smile:
Will do the same.
Allah Hafizzz+++

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Ok Take Care Sidra !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

octopus say rabta karo he will guide you :slight_smile:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Oh Octobaba !!! I Guess He Is Good For Frying !!! Wish Could Fry Octobaba !!!

Where To Meet This Octopussssssssssssss Nw !!!

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Miss Lovely has just changed her nick BM :wink:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Is It By The Way Who Is That Miss Lovely?

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Me to don’t know :frowning:

:omg: :rotfl:
:hehe: :cb:

nice one BM bhai :k:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Allahhafiz:chai:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

:yahoo:..BM uncle is in love :shoaby::balley:
good luck man…:cheer:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

Javed Bhai he is not ur uncle :nahi:
He is ur ex-expected fiance :wink:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

sara ghum k maray gone mad :hehe:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

VG u rock :champ:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

vg bas kro m v happy ab BM uncle shadi kren gy :yahoo:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

:smack: Main samjhi
I just want to say…
ke agey khali jaga pur kerni hai:smack2:

Re: I Just Want To Say …

woh aap he say shadi karain gaiy :wink:

bein bhi yahi kahnay walla tha GN :wink:

who is aap :konfused: any new member :konfused: