I just recieved my iPad

It’s horrible. A good for nothing piece of junk.
Buy a PSP instead. Good waste of money, eek.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

:eek:

Really? :hmmm:

Share with us what you really don’t like and what you do like? :smiley:

Re: I just recieved my iPad

I agree the iPad is horrible. It sounds eww disgusting and feminine and it is better to buy something else. It is a gigantic version of an iTouch. Not even Mac software! Not supporting wifi. WTH!

Re: I just recieved my iPad

What I don’t like is that people compare it to a laptop; it doesn’t even have effin’ internet! && that it’s to large to hold, blaaagh.
What I like about it that it’s a pricey Apple product… and I have it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m giving it away on eBay. Really.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Yeh I know, the no wifi thing is a big negative point about it. U cannot compare it to a laptop since it uses iTouch OS and not MAC OS. It is just a gadget for apple enthusiasts and nothing else. It could become something but right now there is nothing which makes me wanna OMG apple iPad!

u feelin pretty smug bout having it eh?

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Very. It’s the most crappiest piece of **** my daddy wasted his money on.
Worser, I took a heck load of permits to purchase it from Amazon.com, and now i’m busted BIG time.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Oops that’s horrible. Try to get urself offloaded from the piece of junk as soon as possible. I was just going to ask you how come you got an iPad. So through Amazon eh :hmmm: cool..

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Not as ‘cool’ as it sounds, though.
I can’t believe I wasted some good zings on that.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Well shiate happens. U got it, tried it out, didn’t like it.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Quite an expensive ****.
I want a GameBoy :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Is it good for reading books, like the amazon kindle? Theres a lot of hype about this iPad, but i havent come across a single person who seems satisfied with it. Better wait for some improvement in it.

Try reselling it for the same price.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

gosh, i heard such rave reviews about it.

but i did think it looked like a giant tablet which could be prone to theft. I’d much rather have a Mac notebook but can’t afford it :frowning:

Re: I just recieved my iPad

It sucks! Believe me, it sucks so bad you’ll literally freak.
Why do all the pricey things suck? xx

Re: I just recieved my iPad

According to this post: http://www.paklinks.com/gs/machines-gadgets-automotive/404977-ipad-launches-april-3rd-pre-orders-begin-march-12th.html#post7209370 all iPads come with WiFi then howcome you guys are saying it doesn’t have wifi or internet? Please elaborate :hmmm:

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Early birds get the worms and later ones enjoy the real feast. Ipad with Wifi is available after April 3rd.

Re: I just recieved my iPad

It is already damn expensive and it is not worth it.. why pay extra to get wifi on something which sucks?! :frowning:

Re: I just recieved my iPad

errrrr it comes with wifi, the 3g connectivity is additional.

you sure someone did not send u an etch a sketch with an apple logo on it?

Well when I first saw it I knew it is not ergonomic and would be kinda difficult to operate, anyhoo I don’t get the point of Apple selling iPad without wifi when there is no connection either (ethernet or usb).

X2, base model does not have Wifi

Re: I just recieved my iPad

Yeh I had the same thoughts. I would rather get McBook Air if I am looking for something thin and light. At least it is a full fledge computer.