I have the right to know...

what became of ex-guppies. Guppies that don’t come to GS any longer. The list is too long…

This thought came to mind after seeing Fret Wizard back on the forum.

So what ever happened to;

Irem - May be some old taxi driver in Karachi convinced her to settle down in Raiwind.
sweetpie (moona) - did she marry an Italian?
Boss - does he come with another nick now?
Sadi Sobi - was she a lesbian for real?
Disco Duck - did she ever get the hell out of that shiithole called Denmark?
Mr. Xtreme - this guy was so pissed at my becoming Gen mod that he quit GS. :hehe:
Shahreen - I think she is swamped with family stuff.

and many others.

If you know anything about them, please share.

Re: I have the right to know...

disco duck was back here a week ago complaining about a rat in her house.

um dont know anythin about the rest of um

Re: I have the right to know...

fungu: sub ko choro apna bataO. Where have you been???:)

Re: I have the right to know...

Mahru Aapa, buss kia dasooN twaano...ik tung kitchen wich tey dooji bedroom wich. Darmiyaan wich jay dau chaar wailay milday, oh aafice wich.

How have you been? eating out at Indian restaurants again? :D

Re: I have the right to know...

itni explicit details kisnay mangee theen, hainjee

Re: I have the right to know...

and how can u forget Sabah ?How dare you?

:--(

Re: I have the right to know...

Sabah jee kay tau hum mureed haiN jee. Unka shafkat wala haath agar iss ghareeb per naa parrta tau aaj may chicago ki gallioN may khwaar parrak phir raha hauta. I know where and how she is doing.

Aur aap nay saari details kiun parheeN? Aankhon per haat rakhna thaa naa.

Re: I have the right to know…

oh waqt lang gaya jai :smiley: j/k

well, i got a mail frm Saba sometime back. You know what these ppl 've blocked all the ports here :–( I can’t even send a single mail to anyone :mad: too may restrictions, I tell you.

Re: I have the right to know...

Where are:

LahoriMaharani
Samunder

Re: I have the right to know...

Aaj mera mood acha hai isslye mei aapa kehne par kuch nahi kahongi. Acha tau aik waqt mei ak tang kitchen mei aur dosri bedroom mei hotay huay aik dumm office kaise pohanch gaye. hmm, must be a superman.

As far as indian restaurants are concerned......aik ghalti dobara nahi dohrati hoon mei.

Re: I have the right to know…

isn’t Boss = fayz? :konfused:

fungi Dont u read ducky’s journal? :konfused:

Re: I have the right to know...

No Boss isn't fayz...isn't Boss married...and fayz handsomely single (trust me to keep a track of the single men on GS)

Re: I have the right to know...

ermmm ..boss = fayz

thats public info :D

Re: I have the right to know…

Sadi Soby abhi thori dair pehlay idher paaie gaie thee.
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=209806

Although I dont know her :rolleyes:

Re: I have the right to know…

ex-guppie :expressionless:

All of em are here :halo:

Saaley Noutanki ! Ghari ghari drama kartey hain

LahoriMaharani is in lahore obviously

Re: I have the right to know...

boss = fayz? ohh!

:D

Re: I have the right to know...

I miss that fool X. :(

Re: I have the right to know...

fungi ; u fogot about shappy ... she has been very bizzy ..

Re: I have the right to know…

ROFLMAO!

Re: I have the right to know...

Where's Ohioguy :(