I have decided...

I am not going to talk about my personal life, etc. here on Gupshup. There’s too much witchcrafts and stuff going on here in this place. Too many witches around. Well, I admit these things do exist and can harm you.

I have been experiencing but kept ignoring thinking it was just my ‘superstition’ but eventually I have learned that maybe I am sharing too much information about my personal life than anyone (especially people practising witchcrafts) need to know.

So, I vow not to share my personal life incidents here anymore. Something I always enjoyed but now I need to be careful.

Re: I have decided…

thanks for sharing THIS as well. :halo:

Re: I have decided...

This was to let the witches around 'get a message'.

Re: I have decided…

acha :halo:

Re: I have decided...

kounsi witch ??

Re: I have decided...

but Nooooo

i wanted to find out about the policeman

you must keep us entertained
im sure nobody can do witchcraft on cyberspace

Re: I have decided...

what is a Male Witch called ?

:)

Re: I have decided...

nahiiiiiiiiiiin mera karobar thap ho jaey ga :(

Re: I have decided…

WitchA probably :halo:

Re: I have decided...

only the zanana chuRaiL is called WitchY

:)

Re: I have decided...

the new wanna be..... i somewat feel the same about certain male witches...

Re: I have decided…

they r called a warlock:smokin2: