I feel soooooooooo

I feel so sad today. I don’t know why but I feel miserable.
Here is Spain is 12 h 27’ in the morning and the day is gonna be too long for my mood. I just want to go home and sleep.

Can you please help me to make my day easier to cope with? Thank you janus.
:teary3:

Re: I feel soooooooooo

Feel better SpanishGirl. We can only joke around to cheer yu up but in the end it is going to be only you who will make yourself enjoy those jokes :smiley:

Let me tell you I just love Spain :blush: Nevr been there but always want to and will go sometime, insha’allah!

Are you Pakistani by origin or spanish?

Re: I feel soooooooooo

Thanks Saby, you are right! I will try my best to cheer up.

If sometime you come to Spain, let me know I will give you my phone so that I can show you around ( in case you come to Barcelona ).

No I am not pakistani, I am Spanish, but my boyfriend is from Pakistan. Now he is there for holidays and coming back the second week of february Insha'Allah.

Re: I feel soooooooooo

SO you know any urdu words? I think Cordoba and Madrid have more ancient architecturual history than Barca.. no?

an chances of my coming there are bright but no time frame :bummer:

Re: I feel soooooooooo

hola!!
i’m in france! paris, and i’m french:) !!so my time is same as yours:blush:

Re: I feel soooooooooo

Yes, Saby Cordoba would be much more interesting for you being Muslim and Madrid is a very nice city where you can find almost everything, but definitively Barcelona has much more life than many of the spanish cities, believe me.

Parisenoor, where in France are you? I have been to Paris few times and it is a wonderful city (very expensive though). I hope that you a far from the last riots.
As Saby asked me, are you pakistani of origin or french, french?

Ops! Sorry Parisenoor, of course I know where in France are you: Paris. Sorry for my silly question.