I am so fed up with people that

litter!

I just can’t understand why it’s so hard to take your garbage and dump it into a bin. Why can’t you? Why must you roll your window down and pitch your empty coffee cup out? Does your empty cigarette box have no place else it can be stashed until you are able to drop it into one of the many garbage bins made available to you all over the city?

I have a habit of collecting any refuse that might accumulate in the car and then when I fill up fuel, I just empty the junk into the bin next to the pump. Or if I’m throwing out fast food containers, then I just look for any extra trash that I may have saved up in the car and dump it together.

Why do people think it’s okay to simply pitch stuff from their cars as they drive along? And it’s not just when they are driving. Today I saw someone clean out their car while parked at the bank parking lot. She just opened the door and dropped out several pieces of paper, wrappers and god knows what other junk. Right into the parking lot. Nevermind that there was a garbage bin right in front of the bank that she had just walked out of.

I’m just so sick of it.
I’m thinking I should make an offer to the city and say that I would be happy to volunteer for a position that would allow me to ticket such offenders. I wonder how that would go over with Hazel.

Re: I am so fed up with people that

good idea ..........

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Well City of Toronto does have "the position" you are looking for, capture their act on video camera and send it in... That's how my previous neighbour got their neighbours

Re: I am so fed up with people that

who… people who litter :snooty:

Re: I am so fed up with people that

I live in a small town so it is pretty clean and that's one of things I like about it :) No flying plastic bags on the road hitting your windshield while you are going 80 mph. When I drive to a big city, the filth really bothers me.

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Just imagine what the situation is like in the subcontinent :rotato:

Re: I am so fed up with people that

thank you PA.

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Keep a digital camera handy.

Next time you see someone littering, quickly take a snap and take one of the license plate as well. Demand them that they pick it up or you'll send it to the authorities.

You should also make them pay you a small fee for breaking the law and emotionally hurting and infuriating you.

Btw... I've hardly seen anyone litter like that.

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Yeah i'm fed up too. I also hate the fact that everynight somebody puts a shopping cart right behind our car in our parking spot. Really annoying.

Re: I am so fed up with people that

LOL, yeah try it?

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Funny. Who has time to do all this?

Re: I am so fed up with people that

Oooh yes, that and the lit up ciggi butts they chuck outta the car. Or in grassy areas which wud instantly catch fire :mad:

Re: I am so fed up with people that

I often wonder if Pakistan can be pollution-free.