You can get any kinda info regarding:
also if u dont mind for hall prices & decorations & stages(with which foods they served per person in which price)
You can get any kinda info regarding:
also if u dont mind for hall prices & decorations & stages(with which foods they served per person in which price)
Re: I am married ![]()
oh looks amazing! love the green dress soo much, suits you alot
Re: I am married ![]()
As promised here is r the pictures of the stage
still dont have a picture of the wedding stage but will soon:)
Re: I am married ![]()
congrats rabia!! everything looks beautiful!
Re: I am married ![]()
I really like both stages.Thanks for sharing the pics.
Re: I am married ![]()
thnx rabia… i was luking for a stage decor idea too
Re: I am married ![]()
Salaam rabia3983,
I know its a little late but you looked absolutely lovely mashAllah! May Allah keep you both happy and well ![]()
My friend wants to get the same lehnga as you wore on your baraat.. Can I be a little cheeky and ask if you could post a closeup of the lehnga part because its not very visible from the other photos… Thanks!!
Re: I am married ![]()
many congratulations hun! your outfit looks amazing!
Re: I am married ![]()
Congratz