I am married :)

congrats, and thank you for sharing the info, I love all the outfits, now i am waiting for your pictures and after that i am booking him for my shoot :slight_smile:

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

^Hira A i haven’t ordered my CD from AFZL, yet(i hired another photographer for the event coverage and thats the CD i will have soon). I liked AZFL better thn Ather. Ather’s shoots were pretty much the same …BUT at AZFL i thought Azfl would be doing my shoot but instead this guy name aahad did the shoot…but again i m overall happy with the results.

Congrats Rabia, Mashallah everything looks soo pretty! Lots of dua’s for you!

Lovely dresses…congratulations and lots of duas for u!!! :hug:

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Love your barat lengha, I prefer the red than the maroon!

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Congratulations Rabia dear! You look beautiful Mashallah!

Very beautiful outfits…congrats! :slight_smile:

Congrats Rabia and May Allah bless you both with a beautiful life together,Ameen :slight_smile:

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Congrats rabia3983!!! MA lovely dresses :slight_smile: God Bless!

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Congraats! Love your outfits!

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

wow rabia..lovely pics. love ur joras.. iam back in dubai :slight_smile: it was nice meeting u at ather shezs…he shud be the ONLY choice for make up yaar.. …i wud suggest shehzad anytimee.. the place is an experience in itself.. the only place where u actualllyyy feel ure THHEE bride…i loved my make up both days and the services too.

wish u all the happiness in life. take care! :slight_smile:

Aww congratulations Rabia!!! MashAllah everything looks so so beautiful! Sending plenty of duas your way :hugz:

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

congratulations rabia!

have never seen a real ather shehzad bride so that would have been nice but I do understand why you blocked out your face.

the outfits are gorgeous.

inshAllah Allah (SWT) will bless the two of you in this world and the hereafter. Ameen

Re: I am married :slight_smile:


Re: I am married :slight_smile:

congrats on getting married!

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

congrats

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Congratulations Rabia! I love the pictures, and esp the mehendi outfit
Aahad did our shoot too 3 yrs ago and he was also really good to work with. I think he even gave us more time than Afzl himself would have

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

gOOD jOb

Congratulation

:champ:

Congrats!!! n best wishes for the future!

Re: I am married :slight_smile:

Rabiaaaaaaaaa… can i add you on facebook?? I wanna see ur pics plz :slight_smile: