I am Broken

Alone in my room , stiching off the lights
your wishpers are low
Heart aching like a buring wound
I fee so
As nothing can give me peace
No words, no friends
no love no care
just cuts and wounds
alone in my room
no light no way
so sacred I am
no one to talk
no one to share
please!
take the pain
or just let we die
cant tell u how misribel I feel
when If I take all the balme
its worst enogh to ,make me die
Of course, my friends betrayed me,
Turned their backs and left me.
I guess this is the way they feel,
that I’m worthless , a useless being.
So just cant stop my tears to night
And the cold wet tears that drain
Make my soul a emty spher
i’m all broken,
I’m all in pain,


cause I’m sensitive to it,Even to words that are blunt.The pain from it starts roaring,And my heart starts to burn.(diya)