I am a Makeup Artist - How can i be of help? :)

Re: I am a Makeup Artist - How can i be of help? :slight_smile:

Hello there…Ok as for the exfoliator I would recommend St Ives Apricot Scrub, or aapri scrub. have u tried E45? as for the hair I would suggest coconut oil once a week, rub it in your scalp and massage it gently through your hair and leave it on for a few hours and then wash it. Any form of shampoo is full of chemicals, use it sparingly. Have you tried Tressmme? For split ends, make sure u get regular trims. Also let hair dry naturally, dont use hair dryer on regualr basis and same goes for straightners. Applying heat to your hair will dry it out and make it brittle and prone to split ends etc. Also dont wash your hair with hot water, use luke warm water and then for your final rinse use cold water. It makes the hair shinnier :slight_smile: